Bank Details as QR Code to scan...
IMPORTANT CHANGES THIS YEAR....
- Please note that, due to many people forgetting to take account of the 6% SST we have to collect, we have changed all fees quoted as INCLUSIVE.
- We are (coming soon) introducing JOMpay for Malaysian based participants this year... a quick and easy way to make an online bank payment where all you need is your registration entry number (RM33????) to make payment. More details in your online registration pages.
- Online registration and payment is preferred in order to speed up onsite registration before the regatta. The "show me my invoice" button will automatically calculate the total currently due, based on your listed boat and crew. There are also options in the boat registration which include an auto-emailer / Credit Card form / Jompay reference, to make it quick and easy to send payments.
Preferred method of payment will be Credit Card using the downloadable authorisation form
|Boat & Skipper||Crew|
Entry - Boat fee includes skipper
Class 7 Penang Start
- Social tickets - ( for any non-participating socialites wishing to only attend the prize dinners ) will be available for sale at each stopover office prior to the prize giving. Only participants/guests wearing tags or social ticket holders will be admitted to events.
- Your online registration will automatically calculate the current total fees due based on your estimated / actual crew entries... so please ensure the correct crew levels are shown before making payment.
- Class 7 Penang start rate only applies to entries joining from Penang Harbour races onwards.
- NOTE: There will be no Baggage transportation this year due to health issue restrictions and staffing limitations.
- CARGO transportation (tenders, Outboards, delivery sails etc) will be available for anyone wishing to send equipment direct from RSYC to RLYC ... for more info see here.
TERMS & METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment is in Malaysian Ringgit and can be made by any of the following methods:
- BY CREDIT CARD using authorisation form:
To use your credit card to pay in advance download authorisation form, sign, scan and email it to the regatta office. DO NOT POST the form and DO NOT send any of the card details in the return email.
- BY CASH OR CREDIT CARD at registration
- TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER or MALAYSIAN IBG
If making payment via bank transfer please send to the following account and fax/email the banking slip to us.
Include your ENTRY REGISTRATION NUMBER ( RM33???? ) on the banking information so we can correctly credit to your account/entry. If we don't receive this banking slip we may not be able to register your payment against your entry.
Bank :Public Islamic Bank Branch :Port Klang Branch Account No :3813724116 Account Name : Royal Selangor Yacht Club Swift Code : PBBEMYKL
NB: All bank commissions, transfer and other charges shall be borne by participants - if not paid at time of transfer then will be due as outstanding unpaid at registration.
- BANKERS DRAFT / MALAYSIAN CHEQUE
Banker's Draft / Malaysian Ringgit Cheque payable to : ROYAL SELANGOR YACHT CLUB.
Royal Selangor Yacht Club
Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia
Tel : +603 3168 6964 Fax : +603 3168 8650 Entries email :
- JomPay - for Malaysian banks:
Coming Soon!! ..... You will need your Entry Reference Number and the Regatta Seller Number: RMSIR to send a payment direct from your Online Malaysian Bank.
- CANCELLATION FEES
Any fees prepaid are subject to the following cancellation fees if the entry is withdrawn from the event:
- Cancellation before 1st October - 50% of fees prepaid refundable.
- Cancellation between 1st October & 1st November - 30% of fees prepaid refundable
- Cancellation after 1st November - 0% of fees prepaid refundable
CLASSES & HANDICAPS:
Classes are listed in the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions, along with specification for entry and prizes list. Final classes will only be decided nearer the start date once entries are known. There will be these 3 main groups of charges....
Entries into IRC classes will only be accepted subject to verification of the quoted IRC certificate prior to registration
Please bring your IRC certificate to registration for inspection. Based upon the Cert Number you entry in the online registration, each IRC certificate will be cross-checked against our live RORC linked records for authentication, so please ensure your IRC is up to date well before the regatta.
are also required to complete an additional ratings boat data form at least 1 week before the first race, otherwise their handicaps will be calculated on public domain available data for their boat design. - Please ensure you have completed the required forms well in advance if new to this regatta.
DECLARATION OF SKIPPER:
term skipper shall mean the person, whether or not the owner of the
boat, who is designated on the Entry Form as skipper and who is in
charge of the boat during the races. The skipper is responsible for the
crew before and after, as well as during each race in compliance with
the Sailing Instructions.]
This online declaration form will be made available, along with other race & safety declaration forms in an online system available during October. Those boats registered will be notified when these forms are available.