Bank Details as QR Code to scan...
IMPORTANT CHANGE ....
- Due to increased cases of scams and fraud, for your safety we have suspended the offline credit card payment facility. Any credit card payment will have to be done with the physical card presented at or before the registration at RSYC.
- Online payments from Malaysian banks (IBG) or Telegraphic Transfers from owverseas banks are still available if you wish to prepay.
- Please note that the 6% SST we have to collect is included in the fees shown
|Boat & Skipper||Crew|
Entry - Boat fee includes skipper
Class 7 Penang Start
- Social tickets - ( for any non-participating socialites wishing to only attend the prize dinners ) will be available for sale at each stopover office prior to the prize giving. Only participants/guests wearing tags or social ticket holders will be admitted to events.
- Your online registration will automatically calculate the current total fees due based on your estimated / actual crew entries... so please ensure the correct crew levels are shown before making payment.
- Class 7 Penang start rate only applies to entries joining from Penang Harbour races onwards.
- NOTE: There will be no Baggage transportation this year due to health issue restrictions and staffing limitations.
- CARGO transportation (tenders, Outboards, delivery sails etc) will be available for anyone wishing to send equipment direct from RSYC to RLYC ... for more info see here.
TERMS & METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment is in Malaysian Ringgit and can be made by any of the following methods:
- BY CASH OR CREDIT CARD at registration
- TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER or MALAYSIAN IBG
If making payment via bank transfer please send to the following account and fax/email the banking slip to us.
Include your ENTRY REGISTRATION NUMBER ( RM33???? ) on the banking information so we can correctly credit to your account/entry. If we don't receive this banking slip we may not be able to register your payment against your entry.
Bank :Public Islamic Bank Branch :Port Klang Branch Account No :3813724116 Account Name : Royal Selangor Yacht Club Swift Code : PBBEMYKL
NB: All bank commissions, transfer and other charges shall be borne by participants - if not paid at time of transfer then will be due as outstanding unpaid at registration.
- BANKERS DRAFT / MALAYSIAN CHEQUE
Banker's Draft / Malaysian Ringgit Cheque payable to : ROYAL SELANGOR YACHT CLUB.
Royal Selangor Yacht Club
Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia
Tel : +603 3168 6964 Fax : +603 3168 8650 Entries email :
- CANCELLATION FEES
Any fees prepaid are subject to the following cancellation fees if the entry is withdrawn from the event:
- Cancellation before 1st October - 50% of fees prepaid refundable.
- Cancellation between 1st October & 1st November - 30% of fees prepaid refundable
- Cancellation after 1st November - 0% of fees prepaid refundable
CLASSES & HANDICAPS:
Classes are listed in the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions, along with specification for entry and prizes list. Final classes will only be decided nearer the start date once entries are known. There will be these 3 main groups of charges....
Entries into IRC classes will only be accepted subject to verification of the quoted IRC certificate prior to registration
Please bring your IRC certificate to registration for inspection. Based upon the Cert Number you entry in the online registration, each IRC certificate will be cross-checked against our live RORC linked records for authentication, so please ensure your IRC is up to date well before the regatta.
are also required to complete an additional ratings boat data form at least 1 week before the first race, otherwise their handicaps will be calculated on public domain available data for their boat design. - Please ensure you have completed the required forms well in advance if new to this regatta.
DECLARATION OF SKIPPER:
term skipper shall mean the person, whether or not the owner of the
boat, who is designated on the Entry Form as skipper and who is in
charge of the boat during the races. The skipper is responsible for the
crew before and after, as well as during each race in compliance with
the Sailing Instructions.]
This declaration is now part of the safety form.